- Annual giving
- Giving to schools & libraries
- Giving to athletics
- Naming Opportunities
to increase undergraduate scholarship endowment
- Parents and Grandparents Campaign
- Planned giving
- Corporate giving
- Foundation giving
- Faculty-Staff Campaign
- Senior Class Fund
Thank you for your interest in giving to Vanderbilt.
Alumni, parents and friends give to Vanderbilt in a variety of ways including checks, credit cards, money orders, electronic fund transfers and gifts of stocks and securities or other assets.
You can easily make your contribution to Vanderbilt by choosing any of the following giving options in the right column.
Giving information and FAQs related to the legal separation of Vanderbilt University and Vanderbilt University Medical Center can be found here.
- From generation to generation: One family’s Vanderbilt legacyJanuary 6, 2017
- Reunion General Chairs Jeanne, BA’67, and Jerry Southwood, BA’67, are loyal CommodoresDecember 19, 2016
- Vanderbilt receives $20 million gift thanks to Facebook founding engineer and his wifeDecember 16, 2016
- READ MORE NEWS »