As a Vanderbilt supporter, you have the opportunity to join the Oak Leaf Society, which recognizes donor loyalty to Vanderbilt University. Oak Leaf members number almost 30,000 and make up a special community of donors with deep roots and strong commitment. Your investments are making a sustained difference across the university — from informed and creative teaching, student scholarships, cutting-edge research, and service to the community and society at large.
You are what makes this university great. You are Vanderbilt.
Whether you are new to the Oak Leaf Society or have been a part of the Vanderbilt University donor community for years, maintaining your membership is easy. When you give for two consecutive fiscal years, you are counted in the Oak Leaf Society. The longer you give, the more enduring the impact of your support! Just follow these three simple steps.
Vanderbilt University is proud to acknowledge participants at the following levels:
- Founder—2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
- Ambassador—10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
- Capstone—20 or more years of consecutive giving
Vanderbilt University is grateful for the commitment Oak Leaf Society participants make each and every year. Recognition of loyal donors includes:
- Oak Leaf Society magnet
- Personalized address labels
- Special gifts upon reaching five years of consecutive giving and every five-year giving milestone thereafter
- Access to the Vanderbilt Discount Program (Abenity), which offers discounts from thousands of national retailers
Click on the link below to take advantage of the benefits offered through the program.