2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
Jean and Alexander Heard Library
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported the Jean and Alexander Heard Library between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Heard Society. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Giving level listing for FY17 donors. To view this list alphabetically, please click here.
$5,000 - $9,999
- Mr. John M. Alden, AS 1965 and Ms. Marie Shelley Hodupp
- Mr. James E. Anderholm, EN 1976 and Mrs. Lynn D. Anderholm, AS 1974 GS 1978
- Mr. Matt M. Callihan, AS 1977 and Mrs. Margaret Lynch Callihan, AS 1977 OG 2004
- Dean Connie Vinita Dowell, PB 1979 and Mr. Stephen P. Miller
- Ms. Valerie Hotchkiss and Mr. David H. Price
- Mrs. Mary Rankin Weems McCallum, AS 1968 and Mr. Robert Davis McCallum, Jr.
- Mr. Richard J. Miller, Jr. and Mrs. Carol Rifenburg Miller
- Mr. Michael Eric Morgan, PB 1969 NR 1992
- Mr. Marc Kermit Stengel, AS 1978 and Mrs. Terry H. Stengel