2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported Peabody College between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Roundtable Society. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Giving level listing for FY16 donors. To view this list alphabetically, please click here.
$25,000 and above
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Dr. Laura Wood Corman, PB 1986
- Beq of Mrs. Eska Sessoms Garrison, PB 1942
- Bill & Melinda Gates Fdn.
- William T. Grant Foundation
- Mr. H. Rodes Hart, AS 1954 and Mrs. Patricia Ingram Hart, AS 1957
- Heising-Simons Foundation
- James S. McDonnell Foundation
- Ms. Patricia Castles Meadows, PB 1969
- Nashville Public Education Fdn.
- Once Upon A Time Foundation
- Mr. James B. Patterson, GS 1970
- Mrs. Frances E. Rowland and Mr. Stephen Rowland
- Mrs. Nancy Berk Saperstone, PB 1991 and Mr. Peter Seth Saperstone
- Prof. Teris Kim Schery and Prof. Mark W. Lipsey
- The Spencer Foundation
- Mrs. Melissa B. Tearney and Mr. Guillermo J. Tearney
- John Templeton Foundation
- Mr. David J. Trone and Mrs. June S. Trone
- Walton Family Foundation, Inc.
- Dr. Makeba Williams Boatwright, PB 1998 and Mr. Damond Williams Boatwright
- Mrs. Cynthia A. Yock and Dr. Paul G. Yock