2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
School of Nursing
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported the School of Nursing between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Julia Hereford Society. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Giving level listing for FY16 donors. To view this list alphabetically, please click here.
$25,000 and above
- Dr. William C. Alford Jr., AS 1952 MD 1955
- American Assoc of Nurse Anesthetist Fdn
- American Cancer Society Inc.
- Dr. Robert C. Blakey, NR 1995 NR 2010 and Ms. Claire M Van Benschoten
- Mrs. Camille L. Cook, NR 1948
- Helene Fuld Health Trust
- Mr. Frank A. Godchaux III, AS 1949 and Mrs. Agnes K. Godchaux
- Jonas Center for Nursing and Veterans
- Dean Linda D. Norman and Mr. Donald E. Norman
- United Way of Metro Nashville
- Lettie Pate Whitehead Fdn