2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported Basic Sciences at Vanderbilt between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Discovery Circle. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Primary Donor with Last Name Starting with A
- Mr. Shawn Albert, AS 2016
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Fdn.
- American Assn for Cancer Rsch
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Cancer Society Inc.
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- American Psychological Association
- Mr. Brad Alan Armstrong
- Ms. Kathryn Grace Armstrong
- Mr. William Joseph Ashby, GS 2012
- John R. Ashford, Ph.D., GS 1999 and Mrs. Michelle Ashford
- Mr. Christopher R. Ashley and Mrs. Terri C. Ashley
- Assn. of American Medical Colleges
- Dr. Alfred V. Atkinson, AS 1976 and Mrs. Susan H. Atkinson, AS 1976
- The Atticus Trust
- Ms. Marcia J. Aubineau
- Autism Speaks, Inc.