2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported Basic Sciences at Vanderbilt between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Discovery Circle. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Giving level listing for FY16 donors. To view this list alphabetically, please click here.
$25,000 and above
- Alex's Lemonade Stand Foundation
- Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Fdn.
- American Assn for Cancer Rsch
- American Brain Tumor Association
- American Diabetes Association
- American Heart Association
- Mr. Brad Alan Armstrong
- The Atticus Trust
- Autism Speaks, Inc.
- The Breast Cancer Research Fdn.
- BrightFocus Foundation
- The Burroughs Wellcome Fund
- Canadian Diabetes Assoc
- Dr. Vivien A. Casagrande
- CHDI Foundation
- Children's Tumor Foundation
- Dystonia Medical Research Fdn.
- Edward P. Evans Foundation
- Beq. of Dr. Robert B. Hale, Jr., AS 1958 MD 1963
- Human Frontier Science Program Org
- Susan G. Komen for the Cure
- Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
- The Lustgarten Foundation
- Dr. James A. McKanna
- Pharmaceutical Rsrch/Mfgrs Amer Fdn
- Rally Foundation
- Rivkin Center for Ovarian Cancer
- Vietnam Education Foundation