2016-2017 Donors | return to the main listing
Blair School of Music
At Vanderbilt University, we are truly grateful to the following individuals, foundations and corporations who supported the Blair School of Music between July 1, 2016, and June 30, 2017. Gifts of $2,500 or more during the 2017 fiscal year are recognized through the Patrons Society. All gifts, regardless of size or designation, help advance the mission of Vanderbilt.
Oak Leaf Society Capstone — 20 or more years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Ambassador — 10 to 19 years of consecutive giving
Oak Leaf Society Founder — 2 to 9 years of consecutive giving
Giving level listing for FY17 donors. To view this list alphabetically, please click here.
$10,000 - $24,999
- Mr. Andrew W. Byrd, Sr., AS 1976 LW 1979 and Mrs. Marianne M. Byrd, AS 1978
- Mr. Mark F. Dalton, LW 1975 and Mrs. Susan K. Dalton
- Mr. J. Hicks Lanier, AS 1962 and Mrs. Jane Darden Lanier
- Mr. Robert Jeremiah McMullan, AS 1980
- Mr. Kenneth L. Roberts, AS 1954 LW 1959 and Mrs. Delphine Sloan Roberts, AS 1961
- Mrs. Linda L. Sinsar, AS 1974 and Mr. Paul E. Sinsar
- Mr. Brian D. Strom and Mrs. Yvonne R. Strom